REGISTER FOR FREE TRIAL
Energy Risk Report – the only publication with specific procurement recommendations designed to assist large energy users with optimizing timing of electricity and natural gas purchases.:
- detailed price forecasts and analysis through 2020
- risk alerts and buying recommendations
- national electricity overview
- regional electricity reports on the six major ISOs in the country
- national natural gas summary
- special reports on impacts of changing federal energy regulations and restrictions
- by energy markets expert Andy Weissman
Sales: 202.663.9205 Mon-Fri, 10:00am to 6:00pm ET.
For Electricity Consumers and Brokers
The Report is available in seven issues each month —National; PJM; ISO-NE; ERCOT; MISO; NYISO; and CAISO — with the newest analyses of electricity and gas futures price movements and trends; implications of weather, natural gas production, and geopolitical events; discussions of the evolving generation mix and regulatory changes; and detailed price forecasts and buying recommendations.
Subscribe to as many or few Reports as meets your needs.
Get the most up-to-date analysis available, provided by our expert and experienced cross-disciplinary team of energy and policy specialists, economists, and meteorologists.
Register for your free trial now.
Inquire about bulk pricing.