REGISTER FOR FREE TRIAL
Energy Risk Report – the only publication with specific procurement recommendations designed to assist large energy users with optimizing timing of electricity and natural gas purchases.:
- detailed price forecasts and analysis through 2020
- risk alerts and buying recommendations
- national electricity overview
- regional electricity reports on the six major ISOs in the country
- national natural gas summary
- special reports on impacts of changing federal energy regulations and restrictions
- by energy markets expert Andy Weissman
Sales: 202.663.9205 Mon-Fri, 10:00am to 6:00pm ET.
For Electricity Brokers and Users
Don't miss major market moves. Get the most up-to-date and in-depth analysis available, provided each month by our expert and experienced cross-disciplinary team of energy and policy specialists, economists, and meteorologists.
The Report is delivered in four issues every month:
- The National Issue, with market highlights; implications of weather on prices; electricity and natural gas purchasing recommendations; analyses of new power plant restrictions, seasonal trends, and developing geopolitical impacts.
- MISO and ISO-NE
- ERCOT and CAISO
- PJM and NYISO