Energy Market Outlook
Andy Weissman’s weekly in-depth analysis of critical developments in the natural gas, crude oil, and electricity markets
- EBW AnalyticsGroup’s proprietary analysis of the impact of weather on demand natural gas and resulting price impacts
- Weather Decision Technologies' near-, mid- and long-term weather forecasts using unique, established approach of Global Synoptic Dynamic Modeling
- Proprietary set of 50+ algorithms delineating price-induced coal displacement under real-world conditions with proven accuracy
- Analysis of drivers of natural gas supply, including drilled-but-uncompleted wells, shale decline curves, and public declarations by E&P companies
- Expert commentary on natural gas storage incentives and seasonal storage trajectory
- Market implications of new environmental rules – and their reversals
- Analysis of latest legal decisions and court rulings affecting the natural gas, electricity, and crude oil markets
- Pending state legislative initiatives that could impact supply and demand fundamentals
- Major regulatory updates at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Analysis of the impact of generation retirements, new builds, and fuel conversions
- Assessment of the impact of growing zero-carbon generation on market clearing costs for electricity and natural gas
- Published weekly, each issue is approximately 25 pages long
Sales: 202.663.9205 Mon to Fri, 10:00am to 6:00pm ET.
Find out how our other cutting-edge natural gas, oil and electricity market reports can help meet your trading, hedging and risk management needs. Request a free trial.